Thursday, 11 September 2008

Awards

I invite you all to sit down and relax. Are you in a hurry? Didn't you read the quote? Coffee? Take a cookie while I prepare you a coffee. If you need something stronger I get you a quantrau with your coffee. So how's life. Good? Now i've got a surprise to make it better! I've got a big icecream for all of you and an award for some of you Here is your icecream. Don't spill it on my site please I recently got an award from the Duches and I love her blog too. Yes I surround myself with important people. She is Dutch as well so she must be good. Thanks Duches. I pass this beautiful award on to Dana Baba Patricija Iriz Deepak I also got an award from Jen who is sadly not in bloggingworld anymore because of a blogging trol. The blogging witches should turn these trols into frogs. Anyway dear jen gave me a personalised gold card. Of course it's mine and I can't give it away but i've got another one Isn't that flash My first gold card I am gonna buy some sunshine And this one is for: PV Missy The Duches MKate Monique Wish you all a great weekend, Marja

19 comments:

  1. You didn't really eat all that ice-cream did you? Honest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you all good wishes for a peaceful weekend.
    Yes, I'll relax with you but make mine a cup of tea.
    Good to see you enjoying your rewards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your awards and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this award!!!! Hope this day greeted you with sunshine and warmer weather!!! Our fall is upon us and I am so excited.

    Love to all of you and yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH..Marja, you are so kind, always giving me an award :D I'll need that gold card to buy lots of happiness and sunshine.
    Much love and hugs to you :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia ora Marja,
    Oh you make people smile! Please stop by and see the link to the petition to save the ranges from the power companies. Thanks for your thoughts and support Marja. You rock!
    Aroha,
    Robb

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to sit down and have a chat with you over coffee some day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Matja, you sweet person! Thank you for your kind wishes on my blog. Your heart is truly goldxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Marja for giving me the award on this beautiful occasion of Onam :)
    Good day ,God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Marja!

    I want to give you a big and tight hug! Thank you so much, i really appreciate it and you know i love your blog too.

    I got a relaxing moment here.thanks for the towering sweet ice cream ;)

    Have a nice day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hoi Marja,and thank you so much you are a dear..This award krijgt een speciaal plekje on the mantelpiece!!Hope your weekend will be great..tot ziens weer...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you very much Marja. I'm honoured. This and the sun finally shining makes my day, plus I have just written (or slapped on, as we say in the writers world, because it needs editing) another episode of MD.

    lol

    Oh, and posted the synopsis of episode five on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Coffee AND ice cream. I'm so glad I dropped in!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Marja....thank you. It's very sweet of you to give me an award. I will think about who I will pass it onto this week.......

    enjoy your week.

    d.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on your awards, they are thoroughly deserved.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment