Sunday, 15 February 2009

Award galore

So much has been given to me, I have not time to ponder over that which has been denied. Helen Keller
Dear friends, blogging in-the-net Take a coffee and relax and I tell you something I've have received some wonderful awards and love to spread them around. When you are not on the list note I do love your blog so your turn will come.
I got the following award from The Dutches The name implies she is from my home country and this gracious woman brings you to the wonderful world of fairys and pixies and much more.....lots to let your heart jump and the award goes to.....rofffle roffle roffle
Bob Pete
Herman Keith Isabella I got this award from a long time friend, Wynn from Canada. She has several blogs, one about the beautiful Magdalen Island in Canada. She is a wonderful person. and this award goes to .........rofffle, roffle, roffle
Kat LGS Rainbow dreams Mark Elizebeth
I got this one sent by a funny email from a great artist. Kat is from Canada as well and she is an excellent poet , a animal lover and a lovely friend for all her internet buddies .BTW this one is not an award says kat it is to say ewe rock Dutches Dickiebo Gilly Robb
Readerwil I want to give my gratitude to all who made this possible.... Aroha Marja “Love proves itself by deeds, so how am I to show my love? Great deeds are forbidden to me. The only way I can prove my love is by scattering flowers and these flowers are every little sacrifice, every glance and word, and the doing of the least actions for love.” St Therese de Lisieux

19 comments:

  1. COFFEE?

    tsh tsh
    Pass me the beer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for visiting my page. You asked me on your comment where I'm from. I'm from the Philippines. :)

    Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so kind!
    Happy Valentine's DAY !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Marja! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you, ducks! I shall wear this with pride.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Marja! Whatever it is: award or no award, it's nice that somebody thinks of me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much, Marja! What a cool looking award!
    I have created an award collage which I have inserted at the bottom of my posts in the gadget box. I will add this one and you'll find it in amongst the others.

    Thank you for thinking of me.

    Love,

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so very kind Marja, thank you, :), x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marja, how nice of you to think of me when handing out your awards. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, thank you very much for thinking of me. Your award is most appreciated and a source of encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a black tea addict....on my second cup now :)

    Lovely post...thanks for sharing all of these wonderful blogs!

    And I love Helen Keller's quote.

    Peace,

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have done well in spreading your flowers! Thank-you for the award! Thank-you for providing all of these great links!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kia ora Marja,
    Thank you so much my lovely friend. This made my day as I was feeling a bit depressed, mainly about DOC colluding with the power companies. We have a fight on our hands Marja to protect this beautiful land.
    Aroha,
    Robb

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Marja,back on ur blog after a long time.Sorry I couldn't drop by earlier.Once again your photos r as always terrific!Do u take them yourself?Hope u had a nice Valentine's Day;I had a nice time:-)And with so many people visiting ur blog now,I think it won't be a bad idea if u start leaving a response on ur blog against all of their comments.And I've sent u an invitation on ur mail for being on my facebook.Be sure 2 accept it.Nice as always to stop by your blog.

    Cheers,
    Deeptesh

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations. All well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on all these awards Marja...they are well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A belated Thank You! A little behind in visiting everyone's blogs and commenting I am, even those who left me a message. Terrible, terrible.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment