Sunday, 15 November 2009

Go All Whites




On the photo the All Whites celebrating after Rory Fallon scored the first goal. New Zealand defeated Bahrain 1-0 in Wellington last night  and won a place in the 2010 FIFA worldcup in South Africa. Yes it is true after
years of struggling NZ is ready to get on the worldmap in the soccer world. I think it is fantastic. I haven't seen soccer for ages as there is hardly any on NZ TV but that might change next year.

The Dutch team was qualified to go to the worldcup a while ago so now there are two teams to cheer for.
I've already got an orange scarf and a orange crown my brother gave me back in Holland to support the team. Now I have to find a white shirt in my wardrobe as well. May the best win and good luck to both



6 comments:

  1. Congrats to NZ!I saw it at T.V.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing win for New Zealand. Good for our country to be in the world cup games finals. Not that I like or understand soccer at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Is this football, soccer or American football or rugby? I don't know the difference between American football and rugby. I know that there is also a team called "All Blacks"in NZ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No this time it is for soccer Wil

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear Marja, a magnificent win. At times like this I am so proud to be a Kiwi.

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Finally Portugal will also be there; with the World Best Player 2008 - Cristiano Ronaldo - and the others...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment