Thursday, 12 November 2009

A new Blog



Attention I've got a new Blog. No, this isn't a Blog for you. It is for your children or grandchildren. But I hope you hop over sometimes and have a look. It is called "Look in the Kids Corner" and it wil be filled with my stories and poems for children, facts, fun and bits and pieces from other writers.
I had  fun setting it up and I am going to use it for the children at my work. Maybe I am going to set up contests and lots of other things. I try to update it at least once a week. You can also enter the Blog from my sidebar. Have a peek here and let me know if you like it

The soul is healed by being with children. Fyodor Dostoyevsky

7 comments:

  1. Not only will I check it out I'll have my daughter stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun Marja...I'll go have a peek :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, Marja! Hopefully you get a great audience! I wrote a few children stories myself on my blog about trolls. I like writing for children.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, Marja! Hopefully you get a great audience! I wrote a few children stories myself on my blog about trolls. I like writing for children.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really just a big kid myself, so I'll hop on over, Marja!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marja! Great idea! But keep the other... ;))

    Blogtrotter finished Turkey 2008 and is back to a gem in Iberia. Enjoy and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea,Marja!I will tell it to my daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment