Monday, 4 January 2010

A New Year

Ngā mihi o te Tau Hou ki a koutou katoa

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year

I want to open this year with a favourite poetry video I found on You Tube, of my beloved country



2010 is going to be a big challenge for me. A few different challenges actually,which will take up time and energy. 2010 will be a time of oppertunities and change and it makes me feel excited and fearful at the same time. To move forwards you will have to invest.  I will also be even less online but writing the occasional poem and making pictures is relaxation for me, so  it won't dissappear. I've tried that once to cut it out but my heart is in there so it will stay a part of my life. I am ready however to achieve what I planned to achieve,take on the challenges. From time to time I know I will fall down, but I am prepared to stand up again and go into the direction to achieve my goals with a smile. I hope you do too.

Marja

13 comments:

  1. No journey is easy, if it's to be fulfilling. Good luck on your plans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. best of luck along the way. I am sure you will achieve what you set out to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Happy New Year to you Maria! I thought you had stopped blogging, but pleased you haven't!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mogen al je wensen en voornemens vervuld worden, dat is wat ik je toewens. Veel geluk en voorspoed toegewenst Marja.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you success in all your plans this year and the years ahead.

    Oh, your video-poem is awesome. The words are magical and inspiring. On a rating scale I give you an A. Thank you very much for sharing your visualised poetry. Keep them coming, keep on feeding all my senses.

    Happy New Year and God's blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all
    Thanks Paterika but unfortunetely it isn't mine I found it on You Tube I will add that

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year Marja !

    Set your goals, head down and ears open, and you'll reach them.

    it is only through pain, suffereing and hardship, that the human heart will be unlocked to greatness. (Innuit proverb)

    I hope it is a fulfiling year for you.
    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Marja! Good luck with all your challenges in 2010! May this be a beautiful and great year for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year and good luck on your goals.

    From time to time I know I will fall down...

    That's what makes life fun sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. "I am ready however to achieve what I planned to achieve",

    (I am ready however to achieve what I planned to achieve ...)

    I will say that in my mind several times ... :-). As a mantra, you know ;-). Let´s see ...

    Lots of Love to you too.

    And beautiful country! And video! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Marja, I wish you and your family a very healthy,happy and peaceful New Year 2010! I hope all your dreams come true!

    Thank you so much for your lovely christmas letter which I received on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely video of your beautiful country Marja.
    May 2010 bring you much happiness and fulfillment and may you always be surrounded by angels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ik ben een beetje laat maar Ik wens jenog een heeeeeeel gelukkig Nieuwjaar...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment