Kidscorner

Saturday 29 May 2010

How could you?


Look at the blind side of writers island after you read about this blind lady. Yes the bird in this case. My poem is about that sometimes people are blindsided by their own behaviour. They don't see things from an other point of view. In this case the husband who is obviously treated badly and therefore a not so nice surprise awaits this lady. She really gets hit on the blind side

I took this beauty from here


How could you ?

My love, pain penetrates my heart
you've hit me on the blind side
I always gave you my affection 
You left me dear, it is not right

Oh cheri you're flipping flippant
 I thought I taught you manners too
Your stupidity took over
although I educated you

How dare you dear to leave me
I gave you unconditional love,Oui moi
without me you are a cripple
you make me laugh woho haha 

13 comments:

  1. Such a fun poem! I guess even a bird may have such thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect image for your verse, here, Marja.

    That bird's expression is priceless, especially when I 'anthropomorphise'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How bittersweet. Clever poem. I pray that it's not autobiographical.

    ViV

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marja! I don't know... ;))

    Blogtrotter Two has a sunset cruise for you! Enjoy the cocktails and the views and have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hindsight often allows us to laugh about serious situations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent poem, I have felt that way a couple of times in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a bittersweet tale
    Well done!
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bittersweet yes but also the lady has a blind side because of her attitude looking down on her hubby she can't see why he left her

    ReplyDelete
  9. nicely done...first thing i was taught playing hockey...keep your head up and look out for the blind side...I always asked my coach I cant see the blind side...he said well you will feel it then....thanks for this

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, gads...I had a lover go off on me like that one time. If he had looked like that bird, perhaps I wouldn't have been so concerned about his mental well being. The laugh done me in, in the end...

    http://lindagoin.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good one Marja! Loved the picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Liked this a lot! Serious stuff told with a bit of...humor and cynicism. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!