Saturday, 7 August 2010

Keith's inheritance tracks challenge

Keith challenged his blogging friends to show their inheritance tracks. Keith is one of my oldest blogging friends so I am honoured he asked me although it is a hard one


The first one has to be a recording which has been part of your lives for as long as you can remember.
Hmmm hard one My favourites have changed over the year. I  have a broad range of music I like There isn't really a song that has been part of me all my live.The ones I liked when I was young I still like very much but I just don't hear them as much anymore So I just post one of my favourite old timers that pops in my head the first and that is....roffle roffle roffle


Night in white satin from the Moody Blues


The second track is one which I would like to pass on for future generation.


A message for my children would be the words of  the song underneath.  Life doesn't always work out the way we want but if you can find your hero within you will survive and keep on climbing till you reach your dreams. So I wish for the future generation that they find the courage to keep hanging in there when the going gets tough which will give them the wings to fly. so The second track is roffle roffle roffle

Hero from Maria Carey

4 comments:

  1. I get a tear in my eye every time I hear Hero. Nice choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marja, I'm the Moodies biggest fan - I have every single thing they've recorded in every format, so to see Nights in White Satin as your first choice was just great. I'm listening to Hero as I write this. A perfect choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting choices. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved hero so much.thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment