Friday, 22 October 2010

Tuia

Hi dear blogging friends I am a bit stressed out by too much work and ongoing earth quakes. We had a 5 which was not very deep and felt like a 6 or more. All walls were shaking and squaking again.
Promise to visit you all next week as I am having a bit of time off this weekend. (hopefully)

I leave you with a beuatiful song in Maori



"The artist is Ariana Tikao from Christchurch, who sings Maori chant style and Celtic and mixes them at times as they are both her ancestry." explained my friend Valerie

7 comments:

  1. It sounds horrible, Marja. all that quaking and shaking as if the earth is angry. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When the earth shakes blogging falls down on the list of things to do. Take care and be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry to read that you are still having earthquakes. What an ordeal! Thank you for the beautiful song. It's full of sadness and melancholy. I like the Celtic music. This is a great mix with the Maori melodies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a haunting melody, Marja. I'm so sorry to read that you are still suffering aftershocks - and not small ones. I'm keeping NZ on the prayer list and praying for a calming of the spirit of the land.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the Christchurch party on my television. Did you go? The weather up here is beautiful, would be a great time for the party if held here.

    Sorry you keep getting the after shocks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very soothing! Hope its soothes and brings normalcy into all lives. Take Care Marja!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marja, I agree with all the other comments too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment