Thursday, 8 March 2012

About a Dutch family in Christchurch

Ok I know, I normally don't do this, posting a Dutch only language video. It is about a Dutch familie living in Sumner, a part of Christchurch. Sumner is one of our favourite places around Christchurch. Since the earthquake we haven't visited it as much as we would like. Anyway I can relate to this family so I posted this for my family, friends and Dutch bloggers.
I also have the news that You Tube is for all and we in Christchurch have Our Tube. Lots of videos about Christchurch. Uhh  yep you are missing out again.  Sorry, most of my blogging friends just skip this one. (visit you soon! I have been busy again)

Get Microsoft Silverlight

4 comments:

  1. Een leuke film om te zien. De Nederlanders zijn altijd van oudsher avonturiers geweest en willen over de horizon kijken. Je komt ze overal in de wereld tegen.
    Toevallig zag ik hier op tv ook een Hollands stel dat in Christchurch woont en de aardbeving had meegemaakt. Toch wel angstig, maar ze gaan er net zo nuchter mee om als die mensen in het filmpje. Dat is ook maar het beste. Wij leven per slot van rekening onder de zeespiegel waar we ook niet altijd bij stil staan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great one, Marja! I'll have to keep track of this on the internet as well - Very interesting! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, Marja. You don't have to have the language to feel the spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bookmarked "Our Tube" on my laptop. Will check it out, especially the travel section.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment