Friday, 15 March 2013

Keep holding on

Sometimes I feel a bit down, a bit stuck. Everyday I try to work on a dream. Sometimes I get stuck because the way I envisioned things is not the way things are going to happen. I try different ways but to no avail. Than to protect myself  I become an automatic pilot and numb my feelings  to not have to deal with disappointment and I become boring as the young Kid president in the video says. I am on his team. He inspired me again not to give up but keep on trying. The Indian prayer inspired me too, to just keep holding on. Yes we all need a pep talk now and then and a believe that all is going to be all right. It is not going to be easy but if we hold on than we are going to get there. The farmer doesn't know that his crops will come up, he just handles in believe when he sows. We have to keep on believing that we are going to get there.

Hold on to what is good, Even if it's a handful of earth.
Hold on to what you believe,
Even if it's a tree that stands by itself.
Hold on to what you must do,
Even if it's a long way from here.
Hold on to your life,
Even if it's easier to let go.
Hold on to my hand,
Even if someday I'll be gone away from you.




                              A Pueblo Indian Prayer
 

2 comments:

  1. Marja, loved the little President.. And Dont stop believing ..
    We all of us get so down at times as we see things around our world and it appears nothing is changing...
    IT IS..
    We are changing..
    We are realising now that we are the Ones who have to change and we have to keep hold of our Dreams and make them happen..

    This was a lovely post.. and each thought we think Marja adds to the Cosmis Ripple... Keep dropping your pebbles in the Pond of Consciousness.. Love Sue xox
    Hugs to you
    Sue xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are few among us that have not had similar thoughts to what you express so well, Marja. Life is full of paradoxes it seems because as important as it is to hang on we also need to let go. I was so glad to realize you were blogging again and enjoyed catching up on your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment