Wednesday, 12 September 2007

Award

Ladies and Gentle Men
It is my honour to announce to you that I have been awarded the Totally Fabulous Award presented by the fabulous Ann from A nice place in the Sun and her co- conspiracy in award matters, Christy.

If you'd like to pass this award to more fabulous people, feel free, simply give up to five award linking back to Ann and Christy

I am pleased to announce the following 6 people (couldn't choose) as being Totally Fabulous:


Ps
Clare
Keith

Ambre
Twining
Rebicmel
Dickiebo

X
X
X
The tree of faboulesness


Ladies and Gentle Men: APPLAUSE PLEASE

10 comments:

  1. Thank you!! thank you!! (taking a bow)Now thats a real tough task--picking 5!! !5 would have been more like it!!
    You'll see me around more often now as I'm blogrolling u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about me, I am totally fabulous too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, what a compliment! And in such esteemed company! I blush!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Marja, I don't know how to get that gorgeous award though, I do I do it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Marja,

    I have not done my Alphabet of life yet, but I plan to, honest. I just started back at my job at the college three days a week and it's been rather hectic.

    Thank you so much for the generous award. It's very sweet of you. Congratulations on your award!!!

    smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. You all deserve it and Twining you too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marja. Is there any cash award with this, please? Just checking, you understand.
    Gracias. Merci. (Gosh. Wish I knew it in your native tongue!)
    We'll have to form a 'club', or a 'circle', or summat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Marja! That is really cool -- thank you so much! And congratulations to you too!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marja, I am rather humbled by your nomination.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dickiebo, actually yes NZ10 if you come and pick it up here. Cool the A-team

    Thanks clare

    hunbled? have to look that up

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment