Wednesday, 3 October 2007

Blogging award

Lots of things have changed since 4 months ago. First I told my children not to spent to much time on the computer, now they tell me. My friends now have all @ in their name and yesterday I tried to type in my password on the microwave. Just kidding
No, blogging brought me lots of blessings. I met amazing people all over the world. I want to acknowledge two of them who are friends from the beginning. They make me smile both in their own way. They are excellent writers. Go and visit Rebicmel and Dickiebo. A special request to my 4kids to visit Dickiebo because he hasn't had any visitors from Alaska yet. Thanks.

Next I am honoured to announce that I received an award from a wise man with a good sense of humour: Mel from Attitude, the Ultimate power I love visiting him as well.

Blogging made it possible to share my writing and the treasures I find. To look at other peoples treasures and I come along great stuff. I am able to learn about other cultures, wisdom and other peoples art of writing. All the people in my blogroll have contributed to all of this so they all hit the mark. Look at my sidebar and you find them under favourite blogs. (between the cute kid photo and writers island)
All of these people: Congratulations with your award!

Happy blogging Marja

13 comments:

  1. Thank you Marja... keep on blogging with the great stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marja. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless you, m'dear. I shall wear the award, like my poppy, with pride. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thank you for this! What an unexpected treat! And congrats to you for the well-deserved honour. Isn't it amazing how blogging can create such change in our lives? Merci bien!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marja, You left me a comment, telling me I was to collect an award, but I dont see my name? I am not offended!
    But I have tagged you for a Seven Truths meme, so dont feel obligated to do it, but I would love it if you did!
    I have enjoyed your posts.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. TOP PORTUGUESE UNIVERSAL WRITER: CRISTOVAO DE AGUIAR.

    He has, also, translated into Portuguese the Wealth of Nations by Adam Smith.

    He has been awarded several prizes.

    Don't forget the name of this great author, you'll be hearing of him soon.

    Thank you for spending time in Universal Culture.

    Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a sweetheart, Marja. Thank you ever so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anwin thanks for your great stuff

    Shari thanks for your beautiful poems

    Dickiebo you are great

    Paris Parfait you're blog is as beautiful as Paris

    Oh Meggie I am so sorry but you
    have such wonderfull stories in your blog of course you earn one. I was just to lazy to list all the names.

    Lapa nice to meet you

    magdalen island You're fortune cooky came true

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rebicmel you're welcome and most deserving. I love your writing through which shines a wonderful person and I regard you as a good friend

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Marja for the award; that is a great honour for me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't stop laughing about your comment about the microwave... so funny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Marja! I also giggled about the microwave -- I can really relate to that! Blogging has been a real blessing for me too -- getting to meet you and others from around the world is the coolest thing. And thank you for the award!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment