Saturday, 1 December 2007

Hooray

I got recently three Awards from my American friends. No Missy I haven't forgotten about it. How could I. I am just a bit chaotic in the end of the year. End of school year, Christmas, holidays coming. (In the rest of the year I am chaotic because of other things)
I am very proud to have received three of the most cutest awards . I recently gave out awards, so these are for old refound friends and new dicoveries.

Thanks you Mel from Attitude the ultimate power. Mel is already a friend for a while. He has a wonderful site with poems about attitude and lots of fun stuff.

I give this one to a clever young mind who became a friend: Rambler from Virtual Rambling
and to the lovely Little Wing who I missed and hopefully she can stay this time.

This one is from Missy from Missy's place. My longest friend and as I said to her it is a piece of cake to be good buddies with her. Missy is an excellent writer and a dear friend. Hugs to you Missy!

One of my buddies is certainly the most charming smart Peter which friendship I regained in a protected area of blogging land. So Peter here your best buddie award.


Just added a third Award from all the way from the USA, which I totally missed. It must be already Christmas. I got this buzzing Bee from my friend Ann from a nice Place in the Sun, which is a really nice place. She always spoils me. Hopenly it doesn't effect me badly. Thanks Ann Hugs for you too.



The good buzz goes to two new interesting discoveries which are
Wayne from Nutty Steamers..
Seamus from Shameless Words
Click on the buzz award and it takes you to the code you can copy.


Special Delivery

Just got another Award by email. Living on the other side of the world away from your family doesn't make you a real part of the family. I feel therefore very touched that my brother Bert has sent me a family award. And for the very attentive readers. It's a Swan. Wow
Love ya to bits Broo !


The last one can of course not be shared, love marja

17 comments:

  1. hey congrats on your awards.. you deserve them, so friendly you are

    ReplyDelete
  2. made it myself, specialy for you because you are still a big part of the family and i love your poems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Marja! You deserve every single one of them. I'm afraid you keep missing the fact that I nominated you for the Brad The Blogbee award. I believe you're passing up the "read more" at the end of the post. At the end of the award post it says "read more" in red letters. Be sure and click on it and you will see your blogs name. Congrats! :))

    Have a nice week-end

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. How Wonderful and quite rightly so deserving too.

    Don't forget I sent an Award to you too....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marja your awards are beautiful and you are so deserving!!!!!!
    Thank you so much for the award, you are a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rambler you too. I will get you one

    Wayne nice to see you again

    Bert you are the greatest

    Thanks Ann Oops I missed that

    I already have your award on my blog deat peter

    Hi little wing happy you are happy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rambler you too. I will get you one

    Wayne nice to see you again

    Bert you are the greatest

    Thanks Ann Oops I missed that

    I already have your award on my blog deat peter

    Hi little wing happy you are happy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Marja,

    So very sweet of you to say and I deeply appreciate your Award too...

    So delighted that you pop over, and delighted too of your blog and wonderful posts.

    Have a wonderful Sunday.

    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! And Wow, I'm honoured to receive the buzz! I will him up in my sidebar. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Marja, just a thought, but have you thought about making your blog title darker, so it's easier to see against the light background of the sky. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to all awards nominated!

    Have still a nice 1st advent in NZ!

    Steffi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Seamus and yes I have thought about it but Blogger's template doesn't give you that oppertunity.

    Thanks Stef

    ReplyDelete
  13. You must be really thrilled! I feel happy for you--that you have so many who care.But then you desrve it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I luv the quotation of Mother Teresa - how wonderful ...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the picture about the dogs; so cute and do you know I discovered your blog by a link in the one of Missy.
    Great that she knew you already; otherwise I maybe never found this wonderful blog of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment