Wednesday, 16 January 2008

Bloggers of the World


The year started well. First my holiday and when I came back I found a message from my friend Wynn. I found Wynn through her friends at Helium. She has a beautiful blog about Magdalen Island. Lateron she started her blog Gimme a dream. On her colourful blog she writes interesting articles, shows her crafts and lots of other bits and pieces. Worth a visit. She is a wonderful nice person and I am lucky to know her. She called me an angel. Thanks for the honour Wynn but I think we all got an angelside within us. We just not always choose to show that side, me included.

I will pass on this wonderful award. As usual every single person in my list deserves one. I only give out 5 but if you are not on the list than you will be on one of them next time (still got some wonderful rewards in store)

What I most like about the blogs I read is the wonderful people behind them. The following people from all over the world are not only very nice they all have some deeper understanding about life. That's how I feel about them.

I know Dana doesn't do awards but I had to add her. Her reflections and poems are wonderful and of deep understanding.
Love and peace (and I am not a hippy) to all bloggers all over the world, marja

14 comments:

  1. Congrats Marja on your award..truly deserved one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marja that is so nice to think of me for this. Wow! I'm truly touched. :-) The world is getting smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Majra
    Thank you for the award :)
    I am honoured

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and thank you for the love and peace wishes.
    If you don´t mind I'm going to link you at ...secrets...

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS on your Award Marja - and quite rightly so deserving too..

    Funny, I always thought the world was much bigger - it just goes to show how tiny we are in the hands of superior power...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to you and many thanks for thinking of me. I am indeed honored.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marja congratulations, and you sure do deserve that award!
    Your blog is so insightful
    and I think you are awesome!
    I will check out the other bloggers you awarded!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad you are back!! Looks like you had a wonderful time. I am commenting on all the post here since I have missed a few. I loved the pictures looks like a gorgeous place you visited, much like our camping spot here in the states. You know we adore ya Marja. I have a card will be getting that off to ya. Hugs to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Marja...thank you so much for such a presigious award. I'm humbled by it.....
    I don't know what to say... I dont recall stating that I don't do the award thing.....but for some reason I'm uncomfortable passing them on. I've done it in the past and it stalled on those sites! :0)

    take care and thank you. it's very kind of you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all and Dana Sorry but somehow that stuck in my head. I think I assumed it because you didn't have any on your blog and because you didn't pick up one for your writing skills last time. Sorry that I judged so quickly. I usually don't try to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My congrats to you Marja and the one's you awarded.

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Marja on your award !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness Marja! I'm so sorry! I completely missed the award you made for me last fall! I just read it.
    thankyou :) late but earnest! :)

    I don't have any awards on my sidebar because i'm a techie idiot and don't know how to do that! I still havent put my blog links up after I inadvertently deleted all of them.

    I have got to get with it and learn how to do these things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment