Tuesday, 20 May 2008

Pay it forward draw

Tonight the draw for PAY IT FORWARD (PIF) took place. Mayke assisted in the draw and took three names out of the hat:

ROFFLE ROFFLE ROFFLE and the lucky three PIF people are:

Dear winners. Could you please sent your address to marja.blom@gmail.com As soon as I receive your address I sent you your souvenir. Pass it Forwards friends.

For the rest if you want to have another chance you have to visit:
Bob McKerrow Dickiebo or Secrets soon.

I am looking forward to see how far it goes, Marja

6 comments:

  1. Woohoo! A fantastic idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Marja,
    Damn! But congrats to the winners!
    ka kite ano,
    Robb

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must have been my lucky hour :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Marja. I just hope that I can live up to this unexpected honour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool!!! I would never have thought of this Pay It Forward!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment