Tuesday, 24 June 2008

Tag

Capture "Well yes we could read your blog, or you could just tell us about your school day."

I couldn't live without blogging anymore. I have found a balance between blogging and live now. Posting about every three or four days and visiting you once or twice a week is ideal for me. Whenever I got a spare moment I will increase this. Hope that's fine with you too.
Some bloggers are starting to become more than just bloggers. I mailed with some of you and yesterday I met a blogger by phone. A thing we already planned to do for a long time.
I talked to Steve and shortly to his lovely wife. We talked for about an hour and we had such a nice time. Steve is a great character and a wonderful warmhearted person. What a great bonus it was to do this kind of thing.

Furthermore Poetikat tagged me to list seven songs I am into right now. Now the problem is I love a very wide range of music and it depends on my mood which one I listen too. My favourites however stay my favourites but that is a long list. Therefore I list the first seven that come to my mind so here we go:

Music was my first love - John Miles
Angie - Rolling Stones
Child in time - Deep purple
Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin
Musica E - Eros Ramazotti
Feel - Robby WIlliams
Black Magic Woman - Santana
>


Most golden oldies I see, but yeh nobody can beat them.

Here are the rules: List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your summer or winter. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

I wil break the rules again and ask you to tag yourself if you want to do this.

16 comments:

  1. "Stairway to Heaven " is one of my fav songs too

    and am glad you are back to blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've picked some great golden oldies there Marja....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, shame, can't do. My blogs are not like that, as you know.

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your banner, and I know what you mean about blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All good songs, Marja. I don't know who Eros Ramazotti is, but it sounds intriguing.

    Like you, blogging has become an integral part of my life. Take today. It's my birthday and what am I doing? Blogging.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your kind words... Love the songs that you listed...Stairway to Heaven is such a great one.. Angie, too...

    Kayce

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is great when friendships develop as a result of blogging. I too have spoken via Skype to a few of our circle recently and have started exchanging hand written letters with several bloggers too.

    Nice to see you have John Miles at the top of your list. He'd be pretty high up on mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, blogging can be addictive at times so I do try to cut down esp @ home, in fact my husband said how wonderful if I could put in the same time and effort in exercise as in blogging :)

    As for your question, I co-own and business, hence the boring 'to do' list :(

    ......and thanks for not tagging me :D I'll be honest; love to read others tags but too lazy to do one..and I did one as you know, after many many missed ones. Thought I'd do it before they boycott me hehehehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Marja,
    Thanks for your comment in my page.
    Blogging certainly allows us to know people from different places and if you can convert at least a minute percentage into real friend ship , then it is great.
    Cheers;
    Manohar.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww "Child in Time"
    A true classic and an anthem for those behind her old iron curtain.

    It was a good chat aye?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Marja ... may I first say you are not forgotten my friend, but my life and some lot of work make me wishing my days had some more minutes!

    Got your key chain this week; it's beautiful and in use already.

    As for this music, I'll just tell you about seven of my songs:

    - Californication by RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS;
    - Kashmir by LED ZEPPELIN;
    - Baby don´t cry by INXS;
    - Mercy by DUFFY;
    - Zombie Zoo by TOM PETTY;
    - Riders on the storm by THE DOORS;
    - Is this America by PAT METHENY

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know what you mean about blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE the comic!
    That's too funny. I do that to people, no I don't want to email the story five times, just read my blog...LOL
    Glad you figured out a balance because I really like visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. When I was in here last, I didn't even comment on the hilarious cartoon...

    I could so relate to it with a teenage son... I practically have to text to him or call him on the phone to even get to talk to him these days.. what a different world it seems we are in...

    But, it's okay.. I still think it's pretty great.. Kayce

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice comic and I like the songs too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment