What is weird. There is an explanation for all behaviour, but if weird means not mainstream than I am quite weird.
2. I am absolutely not able to remember instructions or a story when I hear it. No problems when I read it, so don't tell me stories.
3. I am a dreamer. I can even dream up whole travels. You must try it it's very cheap.
4. With the snap of a finger I can become a child when I am with one.
5. I don't take things at face value. I make up my own mind.
Five places I would like to visit or visit again
2. Italy. My most favourite country. Love the culture, countryside, people and food
3. Like UL I would like to visit the past with what I know now. Yep I know I needed some experiences to learn what I do know but if...
4. I also copy her to visit the future. Oh how I wish to see if my kids are doing fine.
5. Lots of other places. I would like to travel one day.
Five things I never imagined at 25
1. At the photo above I was 25 and celebrating carnaval with my youngest brother (and others). Partying was than the most important thing in my life. I didn't know that that would change completely.
2. I just ended a relationship with somebody I lived with for 5 years. I didn't know that one day I would marry somebody who was nearly the complete opposite
3. I just started a new job at an office and a marketing assistant course. I thought I would work forever. I had no idea that my live would one day completely devoted to my children and others.
4. I didn't know than that I was not shy and not stupid but that I had a learning disability. To help my children I enrolled in a correspondence course child psychology level 5,6,7 in English. (my worst subject at school) I found out half way that the course equalled year 1,2,3 university. How did I do.....all A's and B's
5. I never could have imagined that I would move to the other side of the world.
Feel free to use this meme on your blog or I might tag you when I visit.