Kidscorner

Saturday 11 June 2011

Help a young woman with her great mission


Above is a picture of Louella I found on the internet. I bumped into her in the local supermarket as she noticed me talking Dutch. Yes this lady is Dutch as well and I met her again as she walked coincidentally into my workplace. My interest in her grew as she told me about the amazing work she is doing. Louella is a lawyer who moved to Tanzania in Africa to develop her knowledge in the field of human rights.

Louella's heart went out to the street children though and she set up "Wezesha Wattoto, Empower Children" to give the children a home and education. You can read all about it on her website  She showed me the pictures of  "her children"  telling me their names and remembering how it was.
Her project is just developing and she can use a lot of help and my hope is that you give her as little or as much as you can. You can go to her website and give a donation or maybe you want a change of life and want to volunteer in beautiful Tanzania.
Louella is in the proces of setting up a blog Visit her as she  needs some encouragement in her work.

Think about it: If you empower a child you empower his future life, his future family and you make a spark in this world. A wonderful way to spread your love.

Arohanui marja

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Marja!

    I always looks to you for uplifing news.

    Good luck!

    S

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a very inspiring young woman.
    Need more people like her in this world.
    Glad you wrote about her.

    Margie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy meeting. This woman clearly has a heart for the world. God bless her and her children.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!