Kidscorner

Monday 10 September 2007

Alphabet of Live

courtesy of google
Found this game at the wonderful just a mother of two and loved it. The game is an eye opening experience and it really makes you think so for the thinkers here are the rules:
Rule 1: without changing the first word, after each letter of the alphabet, write a sentence that captives you, your essence.
Rule 2: Tag as many people as you want but at least one
Rule 3: List who you are tagging
The alphabet of live
Accept who you are
Break through the barries set up by people called prejudice
Create a better world by trying to be that world
Decide which road you are following so that you don't end up in the middle of nowhere
Eplore and you never get bored
Forgive your mistakes and learn from them
Grow like a flower and come to ful bloom
Hope that you get what you hoped for
Ignore negative people
Journey to explore and learn
Know that your truth might not be somebody elses truth
Love live and live might love you back
Manage your children or they will manage you
Notice the flowers, a smile and puppy dog eyes
Open the window to your heart but beware of thiefs
Play it makes you young
Question a lot and you will learn a lot
Relax you'll never get tired of it
Share your pain an it halves, share your fun and it doubles (dutch saying)
Try something new, like dancing in the rain, it's refreshing
Use your time wisely, have fun
Value what you have because the grass which seems greener on the other side might be from plastic
Work and put your heart in it
x-ray a child and you see beauty and innocense
Yield to laughter (yeh I am a copy cat)
Zoom in on the fairies who tell you some tales
I hereby tag; Ambre, Dickiebo, Keith, Missy
I invite anybody else who would enjoy this to tag themselves , but please let me know so I can come along and have a look.
Good luck, Marja

9 comments:

  1. Hello Marja! I like this 'life' meme. I will work on mine tomorrow after work and post an 'I'm uP' here when I'm through!

    ~thinking~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like this, very good. I like what you've put :)

    I'm going to post this myself, hopefully I'll do as good a job as you have done! :)

    Found you via Dickiebo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marja! This is so cool. I love what you wrote for each letter -- so beautiful and full of wonder and wisdom and beauty!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward seeing it Ambre.

    Thanks girl next door. I'll bet you'll do fine I'll go next door for it.

    Thank you my friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you stopped by and left a comment on my Totally Fabulous award post, because I think that Dutch corner is Totally Fabulous too! And by the power vested in me by the Totally fabulous board of fabulousness I bestowed the award on you also! Come by and pick up your award on A Nice Place In The Sun. I already had you listed as one of my favorite new blog discoveries, and I want you to have it. I have added your link.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marja - thanks for setting me this challenge! I'll let you know when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Remember this?

    http://totallyun-pc.blogspot.com/2007/09/reminder.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ann I am speechless, thank you so much

    Keith and Rebicmel can't wait to see yours

    Totallyun I came and saw. I enjoyed the video thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. For you, just you, and nobody else but you........
    (That's a song Marja!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!