Kidscorner

Friday 24 July 2009

Quote of the day

Posted by Picasa
You are goodness and mercy and compassion and understanding. You are peace and joy and light. You are forgiveness and patience, strength and courage, a helper in time of need, a comforter in time of sorrow, a healer in time of injury, a teacher in times of confusion. You are the deepest wisdom and the highest truth; the greatest peace and the grandest love. You are these things. And in moments of your life you have known yourself to be these things. Choose now to know yourself as these things always. Neale Donald Walsch

7 comments:

  1. Dear Marja, this is simply beautiful. It is a mantra for everyone every day. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This moved me a lot!I'm sorry I disappeared due to academic reasons n I'm back home blogging after a long time.I've got a new poem...pls do remember 2 chk it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful one Marja. I would like to believe each word and cling to it for life. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya know something........I actually look forward ta reading these Quotes.......

    Did I say READ...arrrrrrr......actually some one reads them too me..heheheh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the last line in the quote..very powerful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!