Kidscorner

Friday 20 March 2015

Quotes of the week




Our garden bathing in light


I found all the quotes on pinterest.

Strange. I am busier now than ever before. At work and at home.
When I was young I always had a drive to create. I lost that, as my two left hands discouraged me. I found the drive back again. To be more busy I did a chalk painting course one night. Today I created the boat with the stones. We were encouraged by the teacher to put our creations on her Facebook, but she took mine off. I am happy with it though.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful quotes and gorgeous photos Marja. Being busy can be very rewarding, as it seems to be in your case.
    I wonder why the teacher took your creation off her Facebook account......very strange.
    Keep shining my dear creative friend, obviously 2 left hands work well for you!.
    Big hugs
    Peggy xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the simplicity, originality and heartfelt meaning of the framed piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marja - well done for experimenting and I love your boat - brilliant ... enjoy the exploring .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Richard Branson quote.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!