Kidscorner

Thursday, 1 October 2026

The Hidden Path - poetry collection

 

The Hidden Path - poetry collection

My poetry book, The Hidden Path, still has a number of copies waiting on the shelf. Many have already found homes, and I’d love for the remaining copies to continue their journey into the hands of readers who enjoy poetry, reflection, and life’s small moments.

NZ$20 plus postage - New Zealand only
Pickup available if you live in Christchurch

If you’d like a copy, feel free to contact me at marja.blom@gmail.com










For readers outside New Zealand, I’ve created a downloadable PDF for US$4.99, available HERE.

The collection contains 59 poems, divided into four chapters:

Chapter 1 — Scattered Seeds
Chapter 2 — Earth and Sky (Aotearoa)
Chapter 3 — The Art of Being
Chapter 4 — Becoming Whole

These poems walk a hidden path from stillness to movement, from shadow to light, and from what is held inside to what dares to grow.

 

4 comments:

  1. Marja, congratulations on your book! How wonderful. Yes, What's Going On was limping along and sadly closed its doors. But we appreciate those who followed us faithfully, as you did. Thanks for your comment on my poem and for following. I am not writing as much as I did but still like tapping on the keys. It keeps me going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Marja, congratulations 🎊 👏 💐 on your book. I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parabéns e sucesso pelo livro,Marja!
    beijos, feliz OUTUBRO! chica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that many people have enjoyed and benefitted from your poetic outpourings, Marja. Best wishes - David

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!!